Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Randeep Hooda Apologised At A Gurudwara After Cutting His Hair :broke his pledge for 'Extraction' Hollywood Movie

                                       Randeep Hooda

Randeep Hooda said that he had taken a pledge not to shave his beard or cut his hair until the completion of the film. However, Extraction came along and the makers wanted him to sport a starkly different look than that of Chris Hemsworth.

"I was really heartbroken. I had taken a pledge in front of the Guru Granth Sahib in Golden Temple that I will not cut my hair till this movie reaches its conclusion. When I got offered this role in Extraction, I did this audition still hoping that Saragarhi goes on, but it was a very hard decision for me to take off my hair ," Randeep revealed. 

He added, "So I went to the Gurdwara , and I apologised ,I have to keep working. I mean my job is such that it is a performing art. And if I don’t perform something inside me will die.  I came home shaved my beard, with a very heavy heart, I just had to move on by putting an end to it."

However, the actor learnt to let it go and the high-intense action scenes in Extraction definitely helped. “I was very heartbroken throughout the filming of Extraction as well because a part of me was so attached to Saragarhi. But then I thought that I’ve to move on. And have put your best foot forward, that was kind of a lesson for me to let go of the baggage with grace," he said.  

https://www.tellychakkar.com/digital/randeep-hooda-broke-pledge-extraction-reveals-he-was-heartbroken-after-cutting-his-hair-the

Dr.Gurdeep Kaur
Associate Professor
Sri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa College
University of Delhi

No comments: