Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Add your Sikh website or Sikh blog on our Sikh web portal

Add your Sikh website or Sikh blog on our Sikh web portal. You can also add details of Gurmat samagams in your area, Details of your Sikh & Punjabi association, Your Gurudwara, Ragees jatha, sewak jatha, Matrimonial profile & a lot more on it. Please log on to our Sikh web portal www.sohnijodi.com

We will be pleased to upload a detailed paragraph about your Web site or web blog alongwith a pic of you, on our Sikh Blog. You can also subscribe the RSS feeds of this blog for a direct mail into your mail box regularly. Please log on to our Sikh Blog www.sikhsindia.blogspot.com

Best regards

SIKHSINDIA

1 comment:

Mai said...

I think I must be very dense. I would love for you to list my blog; I just haven't been able to figure out how to do it. Please help this confused Kaur.

Thank you.

Mai Harinder Kaur