Monday, February 8, 2010

Sikh religion is controlled by big POLITICIANS because of the BIG MONEY involved in the Gurudwaras

Dear Dr. Gurdeep,

Sat Sri Akal

Your writings are of a true intellectual who is trying to understand intricacies of Sikh religion.

Unfortunately everything is so complicated and Sikh religion is controlled by big POLITICIANS because of the BIG MONEY involved in the Gurudwaras nobody can solve the problems faced by Sikh religion today. Why I am saying this is because there is not even a single true Sikh as per the teachings of Guru Granth Sahib. Everyone has his own personal interest involved because of so much MONEY involved.

As you know I have just finished reading Prof Sahib Singh s DARPAN 4th time completely and as per the teachings of GURUS not even one Sikh is following the teachings of our GURUS. I consider myself most fortunate to have read word by word meaning in my lifetime

Prof Darshan Singh started his career by doing KIRTAN in Greater Kailash around 30 years back when we used to stay there and I am a big fan of him. I considered him closest to GOD just like Prof Sahib Singh but of late something has gone wrong with Prof Darshan Singh I think he should forget about all and start KIRTAN again

I have so many things to tell you about SIKHS because you are the only one who can understand.

Sorry short of time

Dr. GURJIT SINGH


submitted by Dr. Gurdeep Kaur

1 comment:

Dr.Gurdeep Kaur said...

On behalf of Sikh Blog,I want to thank you for sharing your valuable & scholarly views on the contemporary situation in Panjab.These Comments from Sikh Personality like you who has immense yet modest knowledge of Sri Guru Granth Sahib really means a lot for the Sikh community all around the world!
Big Thanks!!