Sunday, March 13, 2011

Man who exposed Hondh Chillar loses job

JALANDHAR: Manwinder Singh Giaspur, who played a key role in bringing out the Hondh Chillar massacre of Sikhs, has been asked by his Gurgaon-based company to leave the job. Even as his employer denied that the marching orders had anything to do with his involvement in exposing the case, Manwinder said he has even been told to leave the station "for the sake of my own career."


"On Friday, I was told to pack bags by top company bosses and that I should look for another job in the next 10 days. I was also told that company's prestige was alsolinked to my name and the company did not want any controversy. I was told that I should also look for a job at some other station for the sake of my own career growth," he said. Manwinder is working as GM at V&S International Pvt Ltd, engaged in garment exports. 
with thanks : Times of India : link above for detailed news report.
SikhsIndia

No comments: